Monday, February 11, 2008

Jared and Larisa Announce They are Having a Boy!

So, my brother and sister-in-law just announced to the world, they are expecting a baby boy. Seeing as I had just utilized the services of the "What will our baby look like" company. I decided to have then find out what my brother's baby would look like.

I think they will be very happy. I will probably send them the picture as a gift for the baby.





This test came with a few extras, as I am a repeat customer. They also predicted what the baby will become when he grows up.




In this case, there was a 96% certainty that the little fella would start a throw-back 80's hair band.

2 comments:

Jared & Larisa said...

Thanks for the shout out, dave. Seeing the potential good looks of our future baby is so exciting (and a little scary)...

Unknown said...

That picture, hands down, is the best picture ever.