Monday, February 11, 2008

But What Will Their Kids Look Like?

Soon after the Honeymoon, Marnae and I discovered we were expecting. As we were a little nervous about children, we studied up as much as we could on new babies. We read all the books, from "What to Expect When You Are Expecting" to "The Hidden Emotional Life of Expectant Mothers." After months of daily study, we knew more about babies than Dr. Spock could ever even imagine.

But, one thing still haunted our nights. What would our baby look like? Nothing in the conventional books and study materials even hinted at how you could tell what your bouncing bundle of joy was going to look like. Ultrasounds like Fetal Photos, scared me.









I did not want to see a 5 month old image of Skeletor or Alien-baby looking at me. I needed more.

















Besides, most babies all look alike. I wanted to know what our grown child would look like.

After weeks of research and conversations, I discovered a small privately-owned company operating off the coast of South America that could give us the very thing we sought. For only $199.99 we sent blood samples, photos, 3 ounces of body hair, and a half gallon of peanut butter to this company. Within 3 weeks we had the scientifically-guaranteed image of what our baby was going to look like. Now, I am no scientist, but I think the results are pretty dang good. See for yourself!



I can hardly wait till our baby grows up. . . .sorry, I got a bit weepy there.

I would recommend this company to anyone. It was well worth the money, and as you can see, its a kind of magic...

No comments: