Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Never Really Noticed Before

Once again, Kyser brings something to my attention. Much like he did in a previous post Found Here our little buddy has pointed out something that I never really noticed before.




















Above, Kyser has drawn a nice picture of his mommy. At first I thought there was something strange about the picture. I pondered and reflected on what seemed odd, but I just couldn't put my hand on it. Then I looked back at a few other pictures of Kyser's mommy and I think I see what he was going for.







1 comment:

Jared & Larisa said...

I would just like to say that although this post may be at my expense, it's well worth it. You haven't done a blog entry in almost 2 years!! So maybe I do have a ridiculously large hand in Ky's eye (and on Dave's computer - great skills making it look so smooth) I have broken the curse. More Aphidnest posts, please :)