Wednesday, May 21, 2008

How big was your baby at birth?

So, my brother Jared and his wife Larisa recently had a baby. After a week of asking, they finally decided to break the silence about how big he was at birth. They commented on their blog, and I quote, "We forgot to mention that Emmett was 7 lbs. 5 oz, 19 inches long, and is #1 according to Kyser!"

They included this picture of Kyser to which they claim, he was saying his baby brother is #1.















If you look closer, I think Kyser is actually indicating how big his baby brother really is. Take a look at his left hand! No wonder they didn't want to talk about his size. However, Emmett did weigh more than Jared at birth, so I guess that is something.

3 comments:

Jared & Larisa said...

Seriously, you should have warned me! I just laughed way too hard and now my incision is killing. Hope you're happy. Thanks for the laughs :) - larisa

Bake Party of 6 said...

David - you are too clever! Keep up your creative work because we love it. We never know what's gonna be on your blog next... Larisa, I feel your pain sister - hang in there
~ Julie

Laura Lee said...

This is hilarious! My laugh of the day! Thanks for posting it!