Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Marnae Mi Vida



So, yesterday was the one year anniversary of Marnae and I getting sealed (our civil wedding was July 22, 2006, some of you may remember that day, it was 104 degrees in the shade).

We were sealed in the Provo Temple on December 22, 2007. Some of you may remember that day it was negative 20 degrees in the sun. Ask us sometime about that day and Stephen R. Covey. . .

Anyway. . .

I honestly don't know what I would do without Marnae. She is a wonderful person, a terrific mother, and the best wife I could have even imagined. She has a sincere heart, she cares deeply for those around her, and only wants the best for all people.

I love her for what she does for me, how she makes me feel, and that she makes me want to do better. She is the mother of our children and makes our house a home.

She must love me, because she keeps putting up with me and my crazy ways.

And honestly. . . there is no way I could have had such beautiful babies if it weren't for her.


8 comments:

Aaron E said...

Newlyweds! Good comments, Dave. Can't wait to see you guys next week.

Bake Party of 6 said...

You guys are an adorable family and we love you so much! Enjoy the holidays and Merry Christmas!

Emily said...

What a sweet post! I do remember both the civil ceremony (sweating profusely) and the Sealing day (not being able to feel my hands because they were frozen), but still, they were both wonderful days! Sorry we couldn't make it to your house on New Years Eve! We must get together soon!

Marnae said...

i love you

Tami said...

You're so sweet.

Alan & Connie Weber said...

Cute kids. We haven't seen you guys in forever, but it's been great to catch up from you blog!

rachel said...

this is fabulous. truly fabulous.

Miller Time!!! said...

I loved reading some of your blog. It makes me happy that you love Marnae so much. Of course you do, it is impossible not to. Happy Easter!
Liz miller