Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Captain Tan Body

So, my sister recently went on a cruise to Puerto Rico. She had a great time dancing, zip lining, snorkeling, having Godfrey bring her desserts etc.. all of her advertures are outlined here: Booze Cruise

On said trip, she met an apparently particularly guapo ship steerer she has dubbed Captain Tan Body. She couldn't say enough about how good-looking and "tanned" this particular individual was, so I asked her to send me a picture.

Apparently, my sister has not been out of Utah very much. I am afraid she has mistaken this guy's "tan" for something else. But regardless, they seem very happy and I hope everything works out between them.












4 comments:

disneyking said...

seriously funny stuff that goes on in the Bake family. After seeing this, I had to research out your sisters Booze Cruise article. She sounds like she has the same Bake sense of humor that you have... go figure.
Lovin' the site my good man. How ever did you do that jib/jab video thing with the still picture.
How is the WoW world treating you these days?

Kim said...

You are seriously an idiot. Everybody knows that Webster married some other crazy white girl.

Dave said...

That's not Webster. That's Gary Coleman - Different Strokes.

Kim said...

Hey, by the way whose body did you pin my head on in that first one?? that's freaking funny the way they are holding their hands...i secretly want it to be marnae's old senior picture or something.